This site is officially closed. To contact Emily and learn about her practice, go to: www.happyparentshappybabies.com
Mojo Moms Weekly Group
Connect with other moms & Learn essential skills to take care of You
Do you have a new baby, toddler, or young child? Join me and Jen Kogan for a weekly, ongoing group for moms of babies and young children based on the book, Mojo Mom by Amy Tieman
Starts Wednesday, October 9th, 10:30 – noon
$25 per group, in NW DC
Join us to learn how to:
- Meet other moms and create a supportive, community together
- Be a Mom without losing your sense of self
- Nurture and take care of You
- Stay connected to your mate
- Incorporate Self-compassion and Mindfulness Techniques (essential to optimal mental health)
- Navigate staying home or heading back to the office
Repositioning, adjustment, adaptation…. Life has a way of always bringing about change, sometimes it’s welcomed change, sometimes not.
Repositioning has been my summer theme for sure. No time for details right now (I should be packing as I’m writing this!).
A new improved website will be coming soon for HPHB. In the meantime, remember to register for the new moms groups starting September 18th! Go to Jen Kogan’s site for more info!
See you there!
Insightful article about living with anxiety, which we all deal with in some degree.
“I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become.”- Carl Jung
Starts September 18th in NW DC!
A new kind of group for Moms: MOJO MOMS
Connect with other Moms & learn essential skills to take care of You
2 Groups meet for 6 Wednesdays starting 9/18
o Moms of children of toddlers and kids: 9:30 – 11:00 am
o Moms who have new babies: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
Join Jen Kogan & Emily Griffin, two DC moms/counselors with 6 kids between them.
This group will help you address:
- Being a Mom without losing your sense of self
- Nurturing and connecting to You
- Learning cutting-edge strategies to feel closer to your mate
- Exploring mindfulness & self-compassion techniques
- Navigating staying home or heading back to the office
- Sharing & forging meaningful connections with other women in the group
Registration: $120 for six 90-minute sessions (includes copy of the book, Mojo Mom) or $26 per meeting)
|Mojo Mom 6-week Group|
Location: 4601 Connecticut Ave., NW, #20, WDC 20008
Quote of the week:
“When one door closes, another opens. But we often look so regretfully upon the closed door that we don’t see the one that has opened for us.”
-Alexander Graham Bell